BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

memory loss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

memory loss Empty
PostSubject: memory loss   memory loss I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:15 am

An elderly husband and wife noticed that they were beginning to forget many little things around the house. They were afraid that this could be dangerous, as one of them may accidentally forget to turn off the stove and thus cause a fire. So they decided to go see their physician to get some help. Their physician told them that many people their age find it useful to write themselves little notes as reminders. The elderly couple thought this sounded wonderful, and they left the doctor’s office very pleased with the advice.

When they got home, the wife said, "Dear, will you please go into the kitchen and get me a dish of ice cream? And why don’t you write that down so you don’t forget?"

"Nonsense," said the husband, " I can remember a dish of ice cream!"

"Well," said the wife, "I’d also like some strawberries on it. You better write that down, because I know you will forget."

"Don’t be silly," replied the husband. "A dish of ice cream and some strawberries. I can remember that!"

"OK, dear, but I’d like you to put some whipped cream on top. Now you’d really better write this down. You’ll forget," said the wife.

"Come now, my memory’s not all that bad," said the husband. "No problem—a dish of ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream."

With that the husband shut the kitchen door behind him. The wife could hear him getting out pots and pans, and making some noise inconsistent with preparing a dish of ice cream, strawberries, and whipped cream.

He emerged from the kitchen about 15 minutes later. Walking over to his wife, he presented her with a plate of bacon and eggs. The wife took one look at the plate, glanced up at her husband and said, "Hey, where’s my toast?"
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

memory loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: memory loss   memory loss I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:48 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

memory loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: memory loss   memory loss I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:55 pm

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

memory loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: memory loss   memory loss I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:32 pm

What was the question?
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

memory loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: memory loss   memory loss I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

memory loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: memory loss   memory loss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

memory loss
Page 1 of 1