BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

don't lie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

don't lie Empty
PostSubject: don't lie   don't lie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 am

Jack and his buddy, Bob, went skiing. They loaded up Jack’s SUV and headed north. After a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard and pulled into the driveway of a farm owned by a very rich widow. They went to the door and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

“Oh, it’s such terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself. But I’m recently widowed,” she said, “and I’m afraid of what the neighbors will say if I let two attractive young men stay in my house.”

“Don’t worry,” Jack said. “We’ll be happy if you just let us sleep in your barn. And if the weather breaks, we’ll be gone at first light.”

The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night. Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they left and had a great skiing weekend.

But nine months later Jack got a letter from an attorney. It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of the attractive widow in whose barn he and Bob had stayed.

So he drove to see his friend Bob and asked, “Bob, remember nine months ago that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our ski holiday up north?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Did you get up in the middle of the night and go up to the house and pay her a visit?”

“Yes,” Bob said, a little embarrassed about being found out. “I have to admit that I did.”

“And did you stay the night with her?”

“Yes.”

“And did you happen to use my name instead of your own?”

Bob’s face turned red and he said, “Yeah, sorry, buddy. I’m afraid I did. Why do you ask?”

“She just died and left me everything.”
Back to top Go down

don't lie
Page 1 of 1