BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who said God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Who said God doesn't have a sense of humor? Empty
PostSubject: Who said God doesn't have a sense of humor?   Who said God doesn't have a sense of humor? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:15 am

Once there was an explorer lost in the deepest part of the Amazon. After a few days, he finds himself suddenly surrounded by hundreds of bloodthirsty natives.

He looks up to the sky and says, "Oh my God, I'm screwed!!"

All of a sudden, the sky opens up, and then there is a beam of light streaming down on him, and a voice booms out, "No, you are NOT screwed. Pick up that stone at your foot, and smash it onto the skull of the chief."

So the explorer looks down, and sees the stone. He picks it up, and bashes the life out of the chief, who is standing right in front of him. And he stands on the chief, triumphant, huffing and puffing, with the bloody stone in his hand.

And the chief is down on the ground, bleeding and lifeless, with his tribesmen in shock and disbelief.

Now, the sky opens up once again, and the voice booms out... "NOW, you're screwed."
Back to top Go down

Who said God doesn't have a sense of humor?
Page 1 of 1