BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just cant come soon enough

Go down 
+3
jerseycat9
graybeard
jremines
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jremines
Nickel
Nickel

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

just cant come soon enough Empty
PostSubject: just cant come soon enough   just cant come soon enough I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:58 pm

man..Im startin to have channel withdraws here..todays weather made it even worse.lol..suposed to be back down in the 30's by friday tho..anyone doin any fishin?I need a fix.lol
Back to top Go down
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: just cant come soon enough   just cant come soon enough I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:32 pm

Just ice fishin' here, but I been looking at that old jon boat and wishing it was time. Unfortunately, I'm afraid we got a lot of winter left.
Back to top Go down
jremines
Nickel
Nickel

PostSubject: Re: just cant come soon enough   just cant come soon enough I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:08 pm

lol yea..this weather makes me wanna go out and fish..but its suposed the be back into the 30's by friday..water aint even froze over yet..
Back to top Go down
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: just cant come soon enough   just cant come soon enough I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:30 pm

Haha plenty of open water and catfish down here buddy Wink Stop by and I will show the many benefits of being below the mason/dixon line LOL
Back to top Go down
jremines
Nickel
Nickel

PostSubject: Re: just cant come soon enough   just cant come soon enough I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:19 pm

haha I'll take u up on that one buddy.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: just cant come soon enough   just cant come soon enough I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:21 pm

well i was out the other day and caught some pike and perch, other than that working before we get the 6 to 8 inches of snow on Thursday there talking. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
jremines
Nickel
Nickel

PostSubject: Re: just cant come soon enough   just cant come soon enough I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:24 pm

jeez...its gettin colder here and the clouds moved back in right along with the wind..makes me madder than heck!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tcba1987
Dime
Dime
tcba1987

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: just cant come soon enough   just cant come soon enough I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:54 am

ive heard of a few channel cats and even one flathead being caught from the GMR here in ohio !!! so they are biting .......the next warm day we get i will be out trying for some winter time channel cats on the river for sure !!!
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/briansfreshwaterfishing
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: just cant come soon enough   just cant come soon enough I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:22 am

I hope ya catch a bunch buddy it's pretty cold here so i hope ya get your warm weather, it's 3 degrees here with no wind right now but fixin to change later when the front comes threw from the north west.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: just cant come soon enough   just cant come soon enough I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:23 pm

cant wait till i get better n a lot warmmer ...its 33 degrees now would love to b out fishingthru an ice hole right now ......got the itch going mad . happyness is tight lines Sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: just cant come soon enough   just cant come soon enough I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:48 pm

It's getting close guys...Just hold on...lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just cant come soon enough   just cant come soon enough I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just cant come soon enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Lets Talk Catfish :: Lets Talk Catfish-
Jump to: