BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yesterday and today at Fox Lake

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Yesterday and today at Fox Lake Empty
PostSubject: Yesterday and today at Fox Lake   Yesterday and today at Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:33 pm

Yesterday, I went to my dad's pier, fishing for whatever catch on the lures. I caught three bass- 14", 15" and 16". I saw three pike being follow the lure. All bass were released so legal size is 18" at Fox Lake. So today, went fishing in a little while, saw another pike being follow again. And I caught one bass- 14" and 29" pike- both were released too. The water is pretty warm now and the crappies starting shut down bite and they are spawn now.. Last week I can see crappies has full of eggs in the belly. Also the water is getting better and some clear.

16" bass
Yesterday and today at Fox Lake Picture258

29" pike
Yesterday and today at Fox Lake Picture259
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday and today at Fox Lake   Yesterday and today at Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:17 am

Awesome fish buddy, our opener is coming up this weekend the pike better fear me once the people calm down after the opener. Sounds like the fish were very active for ya there, i found that when you see the pike following the lures like that is stop reeling once and a while then start again and they will slam it almost every time. Great pic my friend thanks for sharing with us here. Yesterday and today at Fox Lake 546655 Yesterday and today at Fox Lake 546655
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday and today at Fox Lake   Yesterday and today at Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:51 am

Great post, Andrew! Glad to hear you're still hitting the fish. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday and today at Fox Lake   Yesterday and today at Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:05 am

Nice fish!!!
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday and today at Fox Lake   Yesterday and today at Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanks guys!

Mike- yea I was figured it out so its working right now. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday and today at Fox Lake   Yesterday and today at Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:42 am

Yesterday and today at Fox Lake 785149 Yesterday and today at Fox Lake 590733 Yesterday and today at Fox Lake 375618
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday and today at Fox Lake   Yesterday and today at Fox Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yesterday and today at Fox Lake
Page 1 of 1