BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thief steals 2 wheels from California AG's car

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Thief steals 2 wheels from California AG's car Empty
PostSubject: Thief steals 2 wheels from California AG's car   Thief steals 2 wheels from California AG's car I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:02 am

OAKLAND, Calif. – Even California's top law enforcement official isn't immune to petty crime.

Attorney General Jerry Brown's office said Thursday that a thief made off last week with the two passenger-side wheels from his state-owned Toyota Camry hybrid as it was parked outside his Oakland home.

Brown wrote about the crime on his Facebook page, saying "even though I am California's 'top cop,' 2 of my tires were stolen. No matter. I got 2 new ones and I'm rolling again!"

Oakland Police Sgt. Rich Vierra says no arrests have been made. Police don't know if the culprit knew the car was used by the attorney general.

Brown is a former two-term governor of California and a former mayor of Oakland.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Thief steals 2 wheels from California AG's car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thief steals 2 wheels from California AG's car   Thief steals 2 wheels from California AG's car I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Another one that i find funny as hell even though i hate thieves. Thief steals 2 wheels from California AG's car 45659 Thief steals 2 wheels from California AG's car 771947 Thief steals 2 wheels from California AG's car 226386 Thief steals 2 wheels from California AG's car 540268
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com

Thief steals 2 wheels from California AG's car
Page 1 of 1