BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boat Ride.

Go down 
+4
jerseycat9
North Star
bluegill
arlington
8 posters
AuthorMessage
arlington
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
arlington

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Boat Ride. Empty
PostSubject: Boat Ride.   Boat Ride. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 pm

I got my boat out the other day. It didn't seem to go as fast as I thought it would with that 150 merc.I had it running about 40 miles per hour which was really perty dang fast in a winding as# river. I got to lifting the trim a little and all of a sudden,,SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM that sucker shot out of the hole and was gone. For a second I was in shock. My bottom lip was stretched down over my chin and my top lip was plum over my nose. I saw a big curve coming up,,,,FRIGGGGGGIN FAST. I couldn't believe how a small cliff bank got so damned BIG so fast but it did. I looked at the speed and it was somewhere around 55 mph. Scared the ever loving CrApPpPpPpPpPPpP out of me. I shut it down so fast that water came over the back. I LOVED IT after I got over the shakes. I think it used about three gallons of gas to go 500 yards though. That my ole friends is a bummer. If Darryl had been with me he would have been hanging from the back flapping like a flag cussing me out big time
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmjoutdoorworld.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Boat Ride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Ride.   Boat Ride. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:06 pm

LOLOL I hear ya there, John. It's surprising what those things will do with a bit of adjustment to certain things lol
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875

Boat Ride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Ride.   Boat Ride. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:56 pm

LMAOOOOO Boat Ride. 226386 sounds like fun for sure and i do know how you feel with that up and go Boat Ride. 288588 for i have flipped a boat one time, no it was not mine Boat Ride. 71889 Boat Ride. 701171 but what a rush. You know i can just picture Darryl face while you said that Boat Ride. 923121 thanks for the laugh buddy i needed that today Boat Ride. 546655 Boat Ride. 718230
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Boat Ride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Ride.   Boat Ride. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:35 am

Thats pretty damned funnnayyyyyy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragger
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Dragger

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Boat Ride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Ride.   Boat Ride. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:02 pm

..........JOHN, a 150 IS LIKE A ( BIC LIGHTER ) Just becuase you have ,you don't have to use all of it........ Boat Ride. 56961 Boat Ride. 56961 lol! lol! ..................
Back to top Go down
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Boat Ride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Ride.   Boat Ride. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:02 am

Hell, I usually don't hit 55 in my pickup on the highway. In a boat is way too fast for me.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Boat Ride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Ride.   Boat Ride. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:36 am

Next time John,I wanna go with you!I likes fast.
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Boat Ride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Ride.   Boat Ride. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Was your lips flapping in the breeze like when a dog sticks it's head out the car window??
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875

Boat Ride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Ride.   Boat Ride. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:04 am

ridgerunner wrote:
Was your lips flapping in the breeze like when a dog sticks it's head out the car window??
For some reason i can picture john looking like this lmaooooooo Boat Ride. 226386 Boat Ride. 45659
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Boat Ride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Ride.   Boat Ride. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boat Ride.
Page 1 of 1