BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving Empty
PostSubject: Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving   Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:26 am

SHEBOYGAN, Wis. – A 60-year-old Washington woman arrested for drunken driving three times in three days while vacationing in Wisconsin has been sentenced to a month in jail. The woman was arrested first at 2 p.m. March 11, 2008. A deputy saw her try to drive out of a ditch, wearing only one shoe and had a blood-alcohol level of 0.21, authorities said. The legal driving limit is .08.

Twenty-four hours later, the woman was arrested after her car got stuck in snow in a park campground that was closed for the winter. The woman told an officer she had had four or six cups of wine.

"I am still finishing up the box of wine in my car from yesterday," authorities reported she told the officer.

Authorities found a box of Black Fox wine in the car.

The woman spent 12 hours in jail. She was released and headed west, but was arrested a short time later after someone reported her driving "all over the road," according to a police report.

An officer found a partial bottle of wine in her car. She had a blood alcohol-level of 0.16.

Court records released Wednesday show the woman was sentenced last week to 30 days in jail and fined more than $3,000.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving   Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:47 am

what the hell is the law out there coming to, she should have been locked up after the second one and not released till things were taken care of in a court of law. The way they did it is endangering peoples lives, there just damn lucky that know one was hurt by this drunk. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving   Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 am

I can't believe that they didn't arrest her after the second time either. I don't know about some states any more. I know here in Ohio, you only get two chances. After that, you're gone for a while, as well as a suspended liscence.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving   Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:02 am

Theyre not very strict on DUI's there....If that was Al or Fl she would still be in jail on the 1st DUI.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving   Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:50 pm

your talking about a state that will arrest you for walking home drunk or arrest you for riding a peddle bike drunk......there useally pretty strivt there drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving   Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Someone was letting her slip through the gaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving   Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman arrested 3 times in 3 days for drunk driving
Page 1 of 1