BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ

Go down 
+4
saltfisher1
marlboro920
bluegill
North Star
8 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ Empty
PostSubject: Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ   Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Hi guys,
I am sorry to report that our father PUTZ is in pretty tough shape. They are currently keeping our pops in comfort and out of pain. I am very sorry to report Pops won't be recovering this time. He did an awesome job getting himself ambulatory again after his post-deer season stroke. Dad worked so damn hard and all signs were showing that pops would be back to his old spry self by summertime.

We spent last weekend with him at the "Putz Villa", dad's favorite place in the world. we had a wonderful time there and even got him out on the ice for about 5 hours Saturday afternnon. On the way home last Sunday Pops said "Well, only five more days to our next vacation." He was so looking foreward to being with his boys, his grandchildren and all of his buddies from the MinnowFaces site this weekend for the tourney and you could just see his spirit was lifted when he arrived at his Villa last weekend - We are so fortunate to have been able to spend the entire weekend with him last week at his favorite place and with no schedule.

On thursday morning I received a call from my mother that she had called 911 and my Pop's was non-responsive on the basement floor. We learned later that Pop's suffered a Major hemoragic Stroke to the middle of his brain. Unfortunatley, this is not one to recover from and PUTZ is not going to be leaving the hospital this time. As I said, they are doing what they can for our father to keep him out of pain until he passes away.

Thank all of you guys for your thoughts and prayers! Your all awesome and we really appreciate the support you have given both PUTZ and us, his family! Thanks again guys.

Folks PUTZ wasn't a member here for very long but he was a great guy and will be missed for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ   Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 pm

I am so very sorry. You all are in my thoughts and prayers!
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ   Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:38 am

awww soo sorry mike ....at least you got the weekend with him bro......our thoughts n prayers for you n yours
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875

PostSubject: Re: Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ   Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:32 am

Scott this is a copy of a post from a member on a different site, this is his dad not mine but is a friend thank you for the prayers i know you know what a stroke is all about.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ   Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Prayers sent bud.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ   Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:58 pm

My prayers go out to them also, my dad died from a stroke 23 yrs ago so know what they are like.
Back to top Go down
arlington
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
arlington

Number of posts : 910

PostSubject: Re: Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ   Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Yea, I thought it was your dad also Mike......Prayers sent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmjoutdoorworld.com
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ   Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Prayers sent
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ   Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Prayers sent from Wisconsin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ   Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Say A Prayer For PUTZ
Page 1 of 1