BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Father-son duo accused of gravestone robbing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Father-son duo accused of gravestone robbing Empty
PostSubject: Father-son duo accused of gravestone robbing   Father-son duo accused of gravestone robbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:49 am

COLONIE, N.Y. – Police are puzzling over what would motivate a father and son to haul off six tombstones from a monument company in suburban Albany. Town of Colonie Detective Lt. John Van Alstyne said he's not sure what kind of aftermarket there might be for the hefty granite grave-markers.

Police charged a 35-year-old man and his 19-year-old son with felony criminal possession of stolen property. They were sent to Albany County Jail without bail.

The men were arrested after police got a call around 1 a.m. Sunday about a suspicious truck at Stefanazzi & Spargo Granite Co. A traffic stop of the rented truck turned up the six monuments, which weigh 300 to 600 pounds each and are valued at $6,000.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Father-son duo accused of gravestone robbing   Father-son duo accused of gravestone robbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:07 am

Now I'm Not Saying That Theft Is Right, But With The Price Of Funerals Now Days There Are A lot Of People That Can't Afford It. Now If There Rich I Hope There Locked Up Like They Should Be.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Father-son duo accused of gravestone robbing   Father-son duo accused of gravestone robbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Dang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father-son duo accused of gravestone robbing   Father-son duo accused of gravestone robbing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Father-son duo accused of gravestone robbing
Page 1 of 1