BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border Empty
PostSubject: Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border   Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:46 am

MEXICO CITY – Mexico's self-proclaimed "Grand Warlock" says the United States will pull troops out of Iraq in 2009 and send them to the border with Mexico in an attempt to expand its territory.

The prediction from Antonio Vazquez comes with a word of warning though: his record of projecting the future is spotty at best.

Vazquez has been making predictions since 1980 on events ranging from international events to the private lives of celebrities, based on his reading of tarot cards.

Vazquez erroneously predicted last year that oil prices would be stable and that Cuba's Fidel Castro and singer Britney Spears would die. This year, he says Spears will continue to triumph.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border   Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:55 am

geek geek geek lol!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border   Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:17 am

lol! bounce lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border   Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:26 pm

I think it would be cheaper to buy Mexico than to waste gas importing our troops.
Back to top Go down
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border   Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:19 pm

well heck another upside to that would be most cars we buy would be american made again lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border   Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mexican warlock predicts US troops on border
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: The Bait Shop-
Jump to: