BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man spends days unnoticed in Pa. family's attic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Man spends days unnoticed in Pa. family's attic Empty
PostSubject: Man spends days unnoticed in Pa. family's attic   Man spends days unnoticed in Pa. family's attic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:12 am

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. – A family didn't realize it had an unexpected Christmas guest until a man who had been in their attic for days emerged wearing their clothes, police said.

Stanley Carter surrendered Friday after police took a dog to search the home in Plains Township, a suburb of Wilkes-Barre about 100 miles north of Philadelphia. He was charged with several counts of burglary, theft, receiving stolen property and criminal trespass.

"When he came down from the attic, he was wearing my daughter's pants and my sweat shirt and sneakers," homeowner Stacy Ferrance said. "From what I gather, he was helping himself to my home, eating my food and stealing my clothes."

Police said the 21-year-old Carter had been staying with friends who are Ferrance's neighbors in a duplex. He apparently accessed the shared attic through a trap door in a bedroom ceiling.

Carter disappeared Dec. 19, and the friends filed a missing person report a few days before Christmas.

Ferrance said she had heard noises but thought they were caused by her three children. She notified police on Christmas Day when cash, a laptop computer and an iPod disappeared, then called police again the next day when she found footprints in her bedroom closet, where the attic trap door is..... more.... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081228/ap_on_fe_st/odd_attic_intruder;_ylt=AoP9A.IOFpKil2fT1BIqRontiBIF
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Man spends days unnoticed in Pa. family's attic   Man spends days unnoticed in Pa. family's attic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:28 am

That Is Nuts, He Would Have Never Made It Past My Dog Here I Wonder If They Will Charge Him Rent. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Man spends days unnoticed in Pa. family's attic   Man spends days unnoticed in Pa. family's attic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:51 am

Lock him up and throw away the key for the next 15 yrs, then he will be clothed and fed everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man spends days unnoticed in Pa. family's attic   Man spends days unnoticed in Pa. family's attic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man spends days unnoticed in Pa. family's attic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: The Bait Shop-
Jump to: