BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG VIRUS COMING !!!

Go down 
+2
saltfisher1
North Star
6 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

BIG VIRUS COMING !!! Empty
PostSubject: BIG VIRUS COMING !!!   BIG VIRUS COMING !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:51 pm

BIG VIRUS COMING !!! PLEASE READ & FORWARD !!!

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/postcard.asp " rel=nofollow

Hi All, I checked with Norton Anti-Virus, and they are gearing up for this virus! This is the worst virus announced by CNN. I checked Snopes (URL above:), and it is for real!! Get this E-mail message sent around to your contacts ASAP PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS!

You should be alert during the next few days. Do not open any message with an attachment entitled 'POSTCARD FROM HALLMARK,' regardless of who sent it to you. It is a virus which opens A POSTCARD IMAGE, which 'burns' the whole hard disc C of your computer. This virus will be received from someone who has your e-mail address in his/her contact list. This is the reason why you need to send this e-mail to all your contacts. It is better to receive this message 25 times than to receive the virus and open it.

If you receive a mail called 'POSTCARD,' even though sent to you by a friend, do NOT open it!
Shut down your computer immediately.

It has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever. This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and there is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the vital information is kept.

COPY THIS E-MAIL AND SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS. REMEMBER: IF YOU SEND IT TO THEM, YOU WILL BENEFIT ALL OF US.

Snopes lists all the names it could come in.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG VIRUS COMING !!!   BIG VIRUS COMING !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:07 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: BIG VIRUS COMING !!!   BIG VIRUS COMING !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Thanks Mike!
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: BIG VIRUS COMING !!!   BIG VIRUS COMING !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:47 pm

I don't open any attachment, that's where most of the viruses come from.
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: BIG VIRUS COMING !!!   BIG VIRUS COMING !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:49 am

The damn people who create these things, should find a more productive way to use their talent!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG VIRUS COMING !!!   BIG VIRUS COMING !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:18 pm

Rockhound wrote:
The damn people who create these things, should find a more productive way to use their talent!! Evil or Very Mad

I think the anti-virus companies are the ones making the viruses....You gotta stay in business some how.
Back to top Go down
arlington
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
arlington

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: BIG VIRUS COMING !!!   BIG VIRUS COMING !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Thanks Mike...Why do people do that anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmjoutdoorworld.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG VIRUS COMING !!!   BIG VIRUS COMING !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG VIRUS COMING !!!
Page 1 of 1