BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some odds and ends from the last couple days.

Go down 
+3
papa
North Star
graybeard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Some odds and ends from the last couple days. Empty
PostSubject: Some odds and ends from the last couple days.   Some odds and ends from the last couple days. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:48 pm

Here are are a few pics from the last couple days. Sorry about the odd size pics, I seem to be having trouble resizing them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.Yesterday I went and helped my brother get some corn out. It was the first time I've run a bigger tractor for a few years, and I was a little nervous at first.
Some odds and ends from the last couple days. SANY0002
Here's the combine coming across the field.
Some odds and ends from the last couple days. SANY0009
Here is a view from his farmstead looking down at the creek bottom timber we hunt most of the time. He is right on the edge of the timber, east of him it gets flat, but as you see from the creek west, it starts getting more hilly and wooded.
Some odds and ends from the last couple days. SANY0004
Here is the deer shack we are building for two of my sons. It's sitting on telephone poles we cut to 12' and buried about 3', so the floor is about 9' off the ground. I took this pic yesterday, today we put the sheeting on it, just have to finish the windows and door now.
Some odds and ends from the last couple days. SANY0006
This is the shack I built for me(Don't have to climb too high) We just unloaded it here this afternoon, I'm gonna use my buddy heater to keep warm, when a deer comes along, I'll open the window and drop him. Sounds simple, don't it. As you can see, we got a little snow this afternoon. First shotgun season starts next Saturday, hopefully we'll be ready.
Some odds and ends from the last couple days. SANY0011
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Some odds and ends from the last couple days.   Some odds and ends from the last couple days. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:26 am

Cool Pics Buddy, The Size I Use Is 640x480 Like Your Bottom Pic They Still Look Awesome Buddy Some Great Hunting Ground You Guy's Have Thats For Sure. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Some odds and ends from the last couple days.   Some odds and ends from the last couple days. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:04 am

Like the pics and the stands.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Some odds and ends from the last couple days.   Some odds and ends from the last couple days. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:33 pm

Nice pics!
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk19l
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Blackhawk19l

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Some odds and ends from the last couple days.   Some odds and ends from the last couple days. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:15 pm

Nice pics, thanks
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Some odds and ends from the last couple days.   Some odds and ends from the last couple days. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:10 pm

nice pics ....n gooood luck
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Some odds and ends from the last couple days.   Some odds and ends from the last couple days. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:59 pm

Cool pics
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some odds and ends from the last couple days.   Some odds and ends from the last couple days. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some odds and ends from the last couple days.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Information Corner :: Photo Shop.-
Jump to: