BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Know Some Don't

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Some Know Some Don't Empty
PostSubject: Some Know Some Don't   Some Know Some Don't I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:39 am

O.K. So How Many Go Ice Fishing In A Fish House And Come Home With A Headache At The End Of The Day, Most Of The Time That Is Caused By Not Having Good Ventilation In The Ice Shanty. Always Put A Vent Of Some Kind In Your Fish House When Building One Because It Will Save Your Life. Another Good Way To Tell If You Don't Have Good Ventilation Is Watch The Heater, If It Acts Like It Wants To Quit It's Got To Reasons (1) It's Low On Fuel (2) No Oxygen For It To Burn. Every Year There Are People That Die Because Of This And It Is A Said Death Because It Would Have Only Cost Them A Couple Bucks To Put That Vent In. I Hope This Helps Some One Out At One Point Or Another. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bassfisher
Dime
Dime
bassfisher

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Some Know Some Don't   Some Know Some Don't I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:53 pm

mike (knightfisher) and i almost did that we were fishing and the next thing we knew we were about two feet from the floor and pretty dang sleepy and then we got smart and open the door and man you should of heard the air come in the house and the walls expanding agian that was a close call there if we would have been a little longer we would not be talking right now so all was remember to get fresh air in there and use you head and know if it is getting hard to breath and you are getting tired GET OUT AND GET SOME AIR and put a vent in there fishing should not be a life and death thing. pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
knightfisher
knightfisher

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Some Know Some Don't   Some Know Some Don't I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:04 pm

bassfisher wrote:
mike (knightfisher) and i almost did that we were fishing and the next thing we knew we were about two feet from the floor and pretty dang sleepy and then we got smart and open the door and man you should of heard the air come in the house and the walls expanding agian that was a close call there if we would have been a little longer we would not be talking right now so all was remember to get fresh air in there and use you head and know if it is getting hard to breath and you are getting tired GET OUT AND GET SOME AIR and put a vent in there fishing should not be a life and death thing. pale pale pale pale pale

that night sucked we almost died pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
http://jmjoutdoorworld.com/index.php
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Some Know Some Don't   Some Know Some Don't I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Great info... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Know Some Don't   Some Know Some Don't I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Know Some Don't
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Ice Fishing 123 :: Winter Fishing-
Jump to: