BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lake Turnovers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Lake Turnovers Empty
PostSubject: Lake Turnovers   Lake Turnovers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:29 am

(((Meaning When The Lake Goes From Summer Warm Waters To Fall Cold Waters And Things Start Changing Over To Were The Weeds Start Dying And Water Starts Clearing.))) Generally After Turnover You Will Get The Water To Stabilize Around 55 Degrees Give Or Take A Few Degrees. This Should Put The Turnover Itself In The Upper 50's To Lower 60's, You'll Get A Pretty Substantial Drop In Surface Water Temps In A Short Amount Of Time Like Now With The Cold Rains And Cool Temps. For What I Have Learned When Trying To Find Fish During The Turnover Is To Go Check Out Other Lakes Because All Lakes Don't Generally Turn Over At The Same Time Leaving Some Good Fishing To Be Had Just Keep An Eye On Your Favorite Lake And Come Back When The Turn Over Is Over. It's Far And Away The Hardest Fishing Of The Year And Fish Are Scattered All Over The Place And They Are Extremely Stressed Do To The Quick Changes That Have Taken Place. When The Water Stabilizes You Will Find Fish Will Start To Bunch Up On The Weed Lines That Remain Green And Are Close To Deep Water And Drop Offs Ready To Eat And Give You A Fun Day On The Water.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com

Lake Turnovers
Page 1 of 1