BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gravy Ladle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Gravy Ladle Empty
PostSubject: Gravy Ladle   Gravy Ladle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:22 am

John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how attractive and shapely the housekeeper was. Over the course of the evening, she started to wonder if there was more between John and the housekeeper than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, John volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, my relationship with my housekeeper is purely professional."

About a week later, the housekeeper came to John and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" John said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote:

"Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

Several days later, John received a letter from his mother which said "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with your housekeeper, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with your housekeeper. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom"
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Gravy Ladle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravy Ladle   Gravy Ladle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:24 am

Yep That Is A Good One Right There. lol! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Gravy Ladle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravy Ladle   Gravy Ladle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 am

i AGREE that's a goodie
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Gravy Ladle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravy Ladle   Gravy Ladle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:25 pm

OHH CRAPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! king
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk19l
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Blackhawk19l

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Gravy Ladle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravy Ladle   Gravy Ladle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:13 pm

Busted affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gravy Ladle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravy Ladle   Gravy Ladle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gravy Ladle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: The Laugh Shack-
Jump to: