BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cast Net Care.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Cast Net Care. Empty
PostSubject: Cast Net Care.   Cast Net Care. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:55 pm

Caring for Your Cast Net:

1 Prior to using your cast net, let it soak overnight in a solution of freshwater and fabric softener. This will soften and lubricate the monofilament netting and braille lines, and it will relax the netting from tight packing.

2 Inspect your net before every use, mending any cuts or tears.

3 Rinse your cast net with freshwater and hang until the leadline is completely dry. Do not use any chemicals to clean your net.

4 Never hang your net with the leadline off the ground. This will tighten the knots and will remove the "broken-in" feel.

5 Store your castnet in a cool, dry environment. Never expose it to the sun for extended periods because sunlight is harmful to the monofilament netting.

6 Using your cast net in areas of reefs, rocks, or other submerged objects could lessen the life of your net. Avoid these areas if possible when casting your net.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk19l
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Blackhawk19l

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Cast Net Care. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Net Care.   Cast Net Care. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:21 pm

Good info, thanks
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Cast Net Care. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Net Care.   Cast Net Care. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:32 pm

That Is Some Great Info There Buddy, Thanks For Posting It Up For Us. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Cast Net Care. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Net Care.   Cast Net Care. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cast Net Care.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Information Corner :: Tips/Ideas-
Jump to: