BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spawn.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arlington
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
arlington

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Spawn. Empty
PostSubject: Spawn.   Spawn. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Are they off spawn in your area yet? They are just now coming off here in Tennessee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmjoutdoorworld.com
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Spawn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn.   Spawn. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:00 pm

I Know Lots Of People Really Enjoy Catfishing And It Is Starting To Be A Very Popular Thing To Fish For With All The New Web Sites Coming On The Internet.
Many Think That They Need To Wait To Hit The River When Its Blistering Hot Which There Is Nothing Wrong With That In The Least,And Some Decide To Chase The Cats When The Other Species Of Fish Bite Slows In Mid To Late Summer.
I Just Wanted To Give You All A Heads Up That The Flatheads Are Hitting In Full Swing Just About Any were You Fish On The Minnesota River. Reports Of Many Fisherman Capitalizing On The Early Season Hot Bite Are Floating Around Everywhere And Doing Very Well.
So If You Have The Notion, Round Up Some Live Bait And A Friend Or Two A Cooler Of Your Favorite Beverage And Go Find A Spot, A Deep Hole, A Log Jam/Snag, Creek Mouth My Favorite, Or Any Other Place That Looks Like It Would Attract Bait Fish. I Expect The Bite To Go Another 7/10 Days And Then The Spawn Will Roll In And Things Will Slow For The Next Few Weeks After That So Get Out There And Catch Some Cats And Be Safe With The High Water And Always Pick Up The Trash..
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com

Spawn.
Page 1 of 1