BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channel Cat Report

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Channel Cat Report Empty
PostSubject: Channel Cat Report   Channel Cat Report I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:25 pm

Went Out To One Of My Hot Spots Today With My Son And Caught A Couple Cats, Soon As We Get Them Cleaned I Will Post Up A Couple Pics. I Also Pick Some Asparagus To Eat With The Fish Yum Yum Yum We Will Have A Great Meal For Dinner Tomorrow. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Bernie
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Bernie

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Channel Cat Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Cat Report   Channel Cat Report I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Mike that sounds like a wonderful meal. I am very glad that you found the time to do it. You must have gotten your week end deliverys completed again. Keep up the good work and remain cheerful as you have been. You are an uplift for the whole community. I gain inspiration from you Mike. bye
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Channel Cat Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Cat Report   Channel Cat Report I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:57 pm

Tuesday May 27th It's Before Dinner But After My Appointment At The Therapy Place We Stopped And Pick Up A Few Things At The Grocery Store Because We decided That We Were Going Fishing For A Little While Today Even Though That It Was Only In The Upper 40's For Temps. Well We Got Minnows At The Bait Store To See If We Could Come Across Some Walleye In The Chippewa River, We Already Had Worms And Cat Bait (Smelt) For Fishing The Cats So Fishing We Went After Beth Packed Us A Great Meal For Dinner At The Lake. (Potato Salad, Pork And Beans, Ham sandwiches, Potato Chips And Soda Pop To Go With It.) Well We Got To The First Place To Fish And Nothing Was Biting There So We Went To The Lake Itself But The Wind Was To Strong And Cold To Stay There. So This Time We Went To A Different Spot To Fish On The Chippewa River That I Haven't Fished For A Few Years Because They Replaced The Culverts There And It Really Messed Up The Fishing There For A While. The First Thing I Did Was Got The PENN 209 Out And Baited It Up With Smelt And Tossed It Out, I Don't Think It Was 10 Minutes And We Had The First Channel Cat About 10 LBS. So Now The Son Set His PENN 209 Up The Same Way But He Missed A Few Before He Got The Second Channel Cat That Weighed About 5 LBS. Well Then All Of A Sudden The Fished Turned Off The Bitting And Went To Lock Jaw Because We Tried A Couple Of Other Places After We Weren't Getting More Bites And Didn't Get Any Thing. So Now On The Way Home I Got To Thinking About What We Were Going To Have For A Vegetable To Go With The Fish So I Hunted Down Some Wild Asparagus Yum Yum Yum And That And Some Fried Potato's With The Fish Will Make An Awesome Meal. Well Folks That Was Our Day We Had Fun Even Though It Was A Bit Chilly I Would Do It Over In A Heart Beat, Here Are A Few Pictures Of The Channel Cats And Also Of There Demise.
Channel Cat Report 100_2795
Channel Cat Report 100_2794
Channel Cat Report 100_2793
Channel Cat Report 100_2792
Channel Cat Report 100_2796
Channel Cat Report 100_2798
Man I Think This Was The Bloodiest Cat I Ever Cleaned.
Channel Cat Report 100_2801
Folks These Are Some Fine Fillets For The Pan Tomorrow.
Channel Cat Report 100_2802
Here The Asparagus.
Channel Cat Report 100_2804
Back to top Go down
Bernie
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Bernie

Number of posts : 643

Channel Cat Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Cat Report   Channel Cat Report I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:39 pm

Very wonderful story Mike and nice pictures to go along with it. You are indeed a Man of means. I am thankful to know you.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Channel Cat Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Cat Report   Channel Cat Report I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:43 pm

Thank You Bernie We Had A Great Day And Hope To Have A Few More Soon After This Darn Weather Warms Up A Bit. cheers
Back to top Go down
OhioFisher
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
OhioFisher

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Channel Cat Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Cat Report   Channel Cat Report I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:18 pm

Nice!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ohiooutdoors.org
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520

Channel Cat Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Cat Report   Channel Cat Report I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:45 pm

Congrats on a good fishin trip there buddy, man with taters and asparagus with it should be some good eatin.
Back to top Go down
timber
Admin
Admin
timber

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Channel Cat Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Cat Report   Channel Cat Report I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:22 am

Yep was a good day fishing!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Channel Cat Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Cat Report   Channel Cat Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Channel Cat Report
Page 1 of 1