BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crappie Fishing/ Trolling..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Crappie Fishing/ Trolling.. Empty
PostSubject: Crappie Fishing/ Trolling..   Crappie Fishing/ Trolling.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:25 pm

Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Crappie Fishing/ Trolling..   Crappie Fishing/ Trolling.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:55 pm

I Don't Do Much Trolling For Crappies But I Do For Walleye's Using Leeches And I Catch A Lot Of Crappie Doing It Thank You For Sharing Tessie. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Crappie Fishing/ Trolling..   Crappie Fishing/ Trolling.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:13 am

Cool video, I never have trolling for crappies before, maybe I should try it sometime this spring and summer time.
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Crappie Fishing/ Trolling..   Crappie Fishing/ Trolling.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:38 am

You should try it..It is really a lot of fun...
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Crappie Fishing/ Trolling..   Crappie Fishing/ Trolling.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:59 am

Fordcatfish wrote:
Cool video, I never have trolling for crappies before, maybe I should try it sometime this spring and summer time.
The Way I Do It Is I Troll For Them The Same Way I Do For Walleye's, What I Do Different Is Instead Of Have Your Slip Sinker 18 Inches Away From Your Hook, Have It 3 To 4 Feet Away So Your Bait Floats Higher Off The Bottom Works Real Good. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Crappie Fishing/ Trolling..   Crappie Fishing/ Trolling.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:56 pm

North Star wrote:
Fordcatfish wrote:
The Way I Do It Is I Troll For Them The Same Way I Do For Walleye's, What I Do Different Is Instead Of Have Your Slip Sinker 18 Inches Away From Your Hook, Have It 3 To 4 Feet Away So Your Bait Floats Higher Off The Bottom Works Real Good. cheers cheers cheers

Good tips, I will try it, Thanks Mike.
Back to top Go down
Harth24
Penny
Penny

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Crappie Fishing/ Trolling..   Crappie Fishing/ Trolling.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:56 pm

Thanks for the video... I watched that and his video on dock shooting. They both looked like a blast. Go away ice, I want to fish! Could do without this snowstorm too.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Crappie Fishing/ Trolling..   Crappie Fishing/ Trolling.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:55 am

Harth24 wrote:
Thanks for the video... I watched that and his video on dock shooting. They both looked like a blast. Go away ice, I want to fish! Could do without this snowstorm too.
Man You Got That Right We Need Spring Showers Not Snow, Well It Suppose To Be In The 70's Next Week Bring It On.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crappie Fishing/ Trolling..   Crappie Fishing/ Trolling.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crappie Fishing/ Trolling..
Page 1 of 1