BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another fun day on the water

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deerslayer
Dime
Dime
Deerslayer

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Another fun day on the water Empty
PostSubject: Another fun day on the water   Another fun day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:58 am

Sam was off Monday and I couldn't take off but I felt really bad yesterday and took off work . Me, a guy at work my tournament partner Sam has dubbed Sir Charles and my uncle Lonnie hit Kerr lake and had a blast. It was a beautiful day that started out in the upper 20's but warmed into the 50's. The water temp was 44 degrees and the bite was on. We caught a bunch of eaters but also boated several 10 to 15, a couple 18 and 19 and I caught one that went 31.96 lbs. My uncle had one on that we never got a look at that he couldn't get up. He got it up high enough for it to burp and about the time the bubbles cleared it done a nose dive and broke his line . Bait used was fresh caught cut shad. Another boat from our pole bender club was also out fishing and they caught one that weighed 29.5 and caught close to 50 fish total. To many pics to post so I made a slide show to make it easier to view.

https://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh134/jkeyfsark/?action=view&current=65c14f0f.pbw

This one was about a 2 lb. fish but it's back was so messed up we turned it loose. I've caught a couple like this and it is near impossible to fillet them out, better off just setting it free and see if it will grow up.

Another fun day on the water Agoodtrip015

This was big fish that was actually boated. It weighed 31.96 lbs. I think the one my uncle broke off was way bigger than this one.

Another fun day on the water Agoodtrip004
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Another fun day on the water   Another fun day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:44 pm

Nice catch...
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Another fun day on the water   Another fun day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:58 pm

It Really Looks Like It Was Great Day On The Water, Lot's Of Nice Fish There Congrats To You All On The Catches. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
arlington
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
arlington

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Another fun day on the water   Another fun day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:35 pm

Knock-UM Out John---ny
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmjoutdoorworld.com
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Another fun day on the water   Another fun day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:03 pm

Beautiful pics in your link... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another fun day on the water   Another fun day on the water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another fun day on the water
Page 1 of 1