BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plagiarism at it's finest

Go down 
+2
saltfisher1
ridgerunner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Plagiarism at it's finest Empty
PostSubject: Plagiarism at it's finest   Plagiarism at it's finest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:49 pm

I saw this on another site and couldn't resist stealing it.

The other day, I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for Buckshot (my wonder dog) at Wal-Mart and was in the check out line.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I was off work, with little to do, on impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again. I probably shouldn't, I continued, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time.. I awoke in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. However, I did lose 40 pounds on the diet, so I was giving it another go.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is you load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete and I needed to lose a few more pounds. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was, by now, enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, this woman asked if I ended up in intensive care because I'd been poisoned by the dog food. I told her no, it happened because I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's ass and a car hit both of us.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard!

WAL-MART won't let me shop there anymore.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Plagiarism at it's finest   Plagiarism at it's finest I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:40 pm

LMBO!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Plagiarism at it's finest   Plagiarism at it's finest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:17 am

lmaoooo thats just ti funny. Plagiarism at it's finest 226386 Plagiarism at it's finest 226386 Plagiarism at it's finest 226386
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Plagiarism at it's finest   Plagiarism at it's finest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:16 pm

You aint right,not even close.
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Plagiarism at it's finest   Plagiarism at it's finest I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:51 pm

lol! lol! Plagiarism at it's finest 45659 Plagiarism at it's finest 45659 Plagiarism at it's finest 45659 Plagiarism at it's finest 45659
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Plagiarism at it's finest   Plagiarism at it's finest I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:06 pm

LOL thats so funny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plagiarism at it's finest   Plagiarism at it's finest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plagiarism at it's finest
Page 1 of 1