BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hay All Im back

Go down 
+3
North Star
saltfisher1
newfie2007
7 posters
AuthorMessage
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Hay All Im back Empty
PostSubject: Hay All Im back   Hay All Im back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Hay All Im back, I been realy busy trying to get into school and stuff and then tryed to get into a upgradeing school to get my marks a little higher but that never went the way i wanted so i lost there and been trying to find work here theres work here but you just got to have lags that works. So thats a nother thing that never went well for me i was working one time and that was for a few weeks last year and then i got my EI for a year and after that went off i had to go back on welfer and thats one thing i dont like becouse thay dont give you every much im only getting $175.50 ever two weeks, And another thing why i have'nt been around is becouse we had family here all summer and its finely slowing down here now so i well be on more now, sorry that i bored you all with my life its just not right what thay dose to people here that is in wheelchirs and im sick of it i tryed everything to get work and still nothing so im just Quiting and stay on this 157.50 every two weeks, Oh ya i got pics and stores to come later on when i can get them downloaded and then i got to put them all on cds becouse i dont have any memory lift on this computer after getting it fixs and the virues out of it so i be puting them on cds for backup.
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Hay All Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay All Im back   Hay All Im back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Welcome Back!!!....Is that Hurricane gonna effect you guys?
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Hay All Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay All Im back   Hay All Im back I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Welcome back buddy we missed ya.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Hay All Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay All Im back   Hay All Im back I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Hey the Hurricane is going to miss use here but its on the westcost of use and it looks like that is where its staying and i hope it do but it looks like we are going to get a little bet of rain tonight and high winds buts its not from the Hurricane but i well let ya kow if we gets hit bad, And Im glad im back on here to i well be on more soon.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Hay All Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay All Im back   Hay All Im back I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Glad to see you back.
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Hay All Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay All Im back   Hay All Im back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:50 am

Well it looked like the Hurricane was going to miss use but it never so we got hit with high wind and heavy rain but its realy nice here today still windy but its all good
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Hay All Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay All Im back   Hay All Im back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:07 pm

glad the hurricane is gonna miss ya ...an welcome back our freind !!! Hay All Im back 746561
Back to top Go down
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Hay All Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay All Im back   Hay All Im back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Welcome back, Newfie!
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Hay All Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay All Im back   Hay All Im back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hay All Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay All Im back   Hay All Im back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hay All Im back
Page 1 of 1