BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some fish and my new truck.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Some fish and my new truck. Empty
PostSubject: Some fish and my new truck.   Some fish and my new truck. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Well, I said quite a while ago I'd post a pic of my new truck. Finally getting around to it, lol. First one is my "new" Ranger, then a couple of my old Nissan. I sure like the extra power, room, and the automatic tranny in my new one, but I gotta admit I felt kinda bad leaving my old one behind. Went thru a lot with that old pickup.
Some fish and my new truck. SANY0441

Some fish and my new truck. SANY0443

Some fish and my new truck. SANY0442

FInally got to doing some catfishing the last few days. I was doing a lot of pond fishing for gills and crappies, but got a hankering to fish the river already. Went out one day Memorial day weekend, and got three, set out 5 bank lines one evening and got 3 more. This weekend, I got out Saturday for a couple hours, caught a couple more nice eaters, then got a half dozen yesterday morning. The first pic is a couple of the nicer ones, a 23 and a 24 incher.

Some fish and my new truck. SANY0478

The next one was the biggun of the day, right at 27 inches.

Some fish and my new truck. SANY0476

This is the whole catch from Sunday morning, with the couple from Saturday, I've got a pan full of fillets. Caught everything this weekend on mud leeches.

Some fish and my new truck. SANY0480
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Some fish and my new truck.   Some fish and my new truck. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 pm

It is always hard to let a family member go like that, i really missed my 65 ford when i traded it on on a pickup. Congrats on the new truck though hope it works good for ya, and congrats on the catfish awesome looking eaters for sure. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Some fish and my new truck.   Some fish and my new truck. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Nice catch!!!
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Some fish and my new truck.   Some fish and my new truck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Thats a nice truck also.. Good fish too!
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Some fish and my new truck.   Some fish and my new truck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 am

nice cats love them bank poles fishing ....use to do it in illinois but sence i moved back up north cant do that or jug fish .....ya we all got an old truck we miss ...mine was a 4 popper ford ranger ,,,,tuff lil truck ,,,enjoy the fish Some fish and my new truck. 989950
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some fish and my new truck.   Some fish and my new truck. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some fish and my new truck.
Page 1 of 1