BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College Has Started!~!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

College Has Started!~! Empty
PostSubject: College Has Started!~!   College Has Started!~! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:34 am

Just a FYI. I may be a little scarce on here during the week now. On June 1, I started college at Owens Sate Community College in Toledo, OH. I am going for dual certifications. My major is Medical Office Support and Medical Transcription. Will take me 1 1/2 years to complete the Medical Transcription. Will also take the same time to complete the Medical Office Support. Every class for both certifications are done online. It takes most of my time during the day to get the homework done that I need to get done for the week. During the summer semester, I am only taking 2 classes, as they cram 16 weeks of classes into an 8 week period. Summer classes end July 22, and fall classes start Aug. 16th.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: College Has Started!~!   College Has Started!~! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Have fun...Dont put your undies on the flagpole...LOL
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: College Has Started!~!   College Has Started!~! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:03 am

LOL I won't be putting them there!~! All of my classes are done online!~! We are in our 3rd week already. Next week is week 4, which means the summer semester is 1/2 way over!~! I have extra time this week, as I was able to get all of my homework done, other than one assignment. I'm waiting on my professor to email me back on the question that I had for her concerning this assignment.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: College Has Started!~!   College Has Started!~! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Goodluck with it!
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: College Has Started!~!   College Has Started!~! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Good Luck Peg!
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: College Has Started!~!   College Has Started!~! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks all! The only thing I have left to do is to take my final exams in both of my classes. I'm not sure if I'm going to do it this week or wait till next week to do them. The last 8 weeks has flew by, that's for sure. Fall semester will start August 16th. Excel 2007 was one of my classes this semester. It was very hard. I don't know how I done it, but I ACED this class!~! LOL... Next semester will be REALLY full, as I'm going full time and will be taking 5 classes, 13 credit hours. I will be glad when my college is done though. I'm ready to get back into the workforce again.....
Back to top Go down
themaninblack
Dime
Dime
themaninblack

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: College Has Started!~!   College Has Started!~! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:30 pm

good luck peg i hope thing turn arould it the job market by the time your done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Has Started!~!   College Has Started!~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College Has Started!~!
Page 1 of 1