BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first tractor pull tomorrow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

first tractor pull tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: first tractor pull tomorrow   first tractor pull tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Kind of nervous,pulling for the first time on a tractor,just hope I dont make a fool outta myself by falling off or something like thaat. Pictures will hopefully be taken and I can post em up with the results...weather permitting .
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: first tractor pull tomorrow   first tractor pull tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:46 pm

If you fall off please make sure to post pics. Razz
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

PostSubject: Re: first tractor pull tomorrow   first tractor pull tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Well,I didnt fall off,10 tractors in my class,and I drew the last spot...of course. So I hook up and get the go sign and off I go.Hooked up really good coming off the line,at the 75 foot mark it happened.The damn thing popped outta gear because I forgot to put the pin init.The 3 guys that placed 1 2 3 all told me when I left the line the fronty end carried 4 inches off the ground for the entire 75 feet.If it hadnt popped outta gear they all said I would have won the class.All I said was guys,it aint gonna happen again.But I still placed 6 out of ten.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: first tractor pull tomorrow   first tractor pull tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:07 pm

wtg ....an i agree a video of u chasein ur tractor would of been funny !! lol!
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

PostSubject: Re: first tractor pull tomorrow   first tractor pull tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Funny for who?Oh you mean you buncha clowns. Laughing Laughing Laughing Plus photos are in the photo area.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: first tractor pull tomorrow   first tractor pull tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:58 am

just jokein rick would hate ta see some thing like that happen ...specialy after all the wrenchin ya had to do to get diggin first tractor pull tomorrow 329261 first tractor pull tomorrow 729539
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: first tractor pull tomorrow   first tractor pull tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:24 am

Awesome job buddy, sounds like yo had a good time and 6th is not bad for a first time congrats, cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: first tractor pull tomorrow   first tractor pull tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:08 am

saltfisher1 wrote:
If you fall off please make sure to post pics. Razz
That would have been a KODAK moment, for sure!~! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: first tractor pull tomorrow   first tractor pull tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:21 am

richardcatdaddy wrote:
Well,I didnt fall off,10 tractors in my class,and I drew the last spot...of course. So I hook up and get the go sign and off I go.Hooked up really good coming off the line,at the 75 foot mark it happened.The damn thing popped outta gear because I forgot to put the pin init.The 3 guys that placed 1 2 3 all told me when I left the line the fronty end carried 4 inches off the ground for the entire 75 feet.If it hadnt popped outta gear they all said I would have won the class.All I said was guys,it aint gonna happen again.But I still placed 6 out of ten.

Congrats on a badass tractor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first tractor pull tomorrow   first tractor pull tomorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first tractor pull tomorrow
Page 1 of 1