BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB

Go down 
+2
richardcatdaddy
papa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB Empty
PostSubject: UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB   UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:32 am

Two weeks ago I got an idea to start up a national scooter club, there are a lot of clubs, but as far as I know this is the only national one to date. In two weeks it has done great, with only word of mouth to advertise. I recieved my first via internet member yesterday from Kansas. It was via a scooter form where I had posted. I was going to put a pic up of our shirts, but can't seem to get one to post today. Will try again and see if I can get it up. Shirts are $15 with our logo on the back and your name on the front.

UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB UnitedStatesScooterClub001
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB   UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Cool logo,now you old guys can brag about being a bunch of bad a$$ scooterses. cheers
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB   UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:30 am

Ain't gonna be any bad boys riding with us, just a bunch of guys and gals having fun Our club rides will be on Sunday afternoons, that's when all want to do it due to most are still working. Just a good clean way to have some fun. So far it's going pretty good, but takes time. I'm dinding out it takes a lot more work than I thought, but that's ok with me.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB   UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:27 am

Glad to hear the scooter club is doing good for you, Papa. Yes, things like that take a LOT of work. However, it's all worth!~! Congrats, Papa!~!
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB   UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:08 am

Fun is whats its all about anyway,and friends.A combination like that you just cant beat.Thats why I pull garden tractors,fun and friends.Meet new people,make new friends and just enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB   UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:26 pm

richardcatdaddy wrote:
Fun is whats its all about anyway,and friends.A combination like that you just cant beat.Thats why I pull garden tractors,fun and friends.Meet new people,make new friends and just enjoy it.
thats what life is suposta be about ....haveing fun an enjoying life even tho all we see is the curve balls in life .....papa ya got a good thing going ...have fun with it an enjoy ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB   UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:43 am

I went out two weeks ago and bought a bigge scooter. I now have a Yamaha Vino 125cc. Love it, sure is a lot faster but gets around 85 mpg. I'll get some pics of it and post them when I think of it.lol
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB   UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:36 am

Sounds like fun papa looking forward to the pics. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB   UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB   UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Here is the addy for the clubs new forum, still under construction but it's a start. Come on in and check it out. Thanks papa Dropped the other site and have this new one due to hilly has set it all up for me, I ain't smart enough to do it all.

http://usscooterclub.proboards.com/
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB   UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Here's a pic of my first scoot, Honda 50cc Metropolitan 06.

UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB Picture022

And here is a pic of my new one Yamaha Vino 125cc.

UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB 2008YamahaVino125cc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB   UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNITED STATES SCOOTER CLUB
Page 1 of 1