BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a couples of fish on the wall..

Go down 
+4
catfish willy
richardcatdaddy
sqrlhntr
Muskyman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

a couples of fish on the wall.. Empty
PostSubject: a couples of fish on the wall..   a couples of fish on the wall.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Well, I have a couples of fish on the wall in my room at my mom's in Virginia while I was visiting there few weeks ago. Scott (marlboro), he wanted to see the pics of my fish on the wall so I took the pics so I decide to post it here to show u all here..

I knew somebody saw this gar before so it was 50" Longnose Gar from Arkansas, when i was 11 yrs old, caught him on the worm. It was fun battle with those gar I have a expierenced.
a couples of fish on the wall.. Picture212

Well, here's 18" smallmouth bass from up north cabin. It was my first big fish when I was 5 yrs old. I caught him on the worm too. Also it was my surprised 6yrs old b-day from my dad.
a couples of fish on the wall.. Picture206-1

Well, here's 12" yellow perch from up north cabin. I guess in around i was 8 or 9yrs old so fishing with my dad on the boat so using the worm under the bobber so.. also it was my surprised x-mas present from my dad.
a couples of fish on the wall.. Picture210

Well, here's 9 1/2" bluegill from Arkansas. It was my biggest gill but in recently I caught biggest gill was 10 1/2" but i did not want to buy it for on the wall so i ate it.. lol
a couples of fish on the wall.. Picture216-1

Well, here's 23" Largemouth bass from Arkansas. While I fishing for gills so I was using worm under the bobber so gill pull it and reeling it so those bass was chasing and swallow the gill so i let the line go for a while til bass swallow it so reel him out of the water so decided to have him for on the wall.
a couples of fish on the wall.. Picture215

Well, here's my favorite 30" walleye from up north cabin. I caught him on medium shiner under the tipup (ice fishing). It is beautiful walleye.. and a nice hat.. lolol
a couples of fish on the wall.. Picture223-4

Also I have another nice perch on the wall at up north cabin so.. My goal for the next wall is Muskie!
Back to top Go down
sqrlhntr
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
sqrlhntr

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: a couples of fish on the wall..   a couples of fish on the wall.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Man, them is some nice fish. I really like that gar mount. Used to catch them down in Florida when I lived there.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: a couples of fish on the wall..   a couples of fish on the wall.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Nice fisk,like the gar.Ya know,when I was just a little kid my grandpa wore a hat like that one.
Back to top Go down
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: a couples of fish on the wall..   a couples of fish on the wall.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Nice mounts Andrew! Another fan of the gar mount. I love to catch them and bowfin both. Most people kill them but I don't. My biggest is 48 inches. If I ever catch one that is close to 6 foot and 25-30 pounds I would love to get him mounted eating a bluegill, small carp or something else along those lines.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: a couples of fish on the wall..   a couples of fish on the wall.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Awesome wall mounts Andrew, i need to save up and get me a couple made from the panfish i catch, i want a stringer of crappies and a stringer of sunnies mounted on one log.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: a couples of fish on the wall..   a couples of fish on the wall.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:05 am

Very nice mounts, Andrew!~! Something that you can look at and will always have those memories as well as the mounts!~!
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: a couples of fish on the wall..   a couples of fish on the wall.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Nice mounts.
Back to top Go down
radish
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
radish

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: a couples of fish on the wall..   a couples of fish on the wall.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Great looking fish. Nice to see fish that we don't have around here.
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: a couples of fish on the wall..   a couples of fish on the wall.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Thanks guys!!
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: a couples of fish on the wall..   a couples of fish on the wall.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:45 pm

catfish willy wrote:
Nice mounts Andrew! Another fan of the gar mount. I love to catch them and bowfin both. Most people kill them but I don't. My biggest is 48 inches. If I ever catch one that is close to 6 foot and 25-30 pounds I would love to get him mounted eating a bluegill, small carp or something else along those lines.

yea sound cool to have mounted eating a gill or any fish.
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: a couples of fish on the wall..   a couples of fish on the wall.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:47 pm

North Star wrote:
Awesome wall mounts Andrew, i need to save up and get me a couple made from the panfish i catch, i want a stringer of crappies and a stringer of sunnies mounted on one log.

Yea I saw those stringer of big panfish on a log at Taxidermy, it was really nice mounted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a couples of fish on the wall..   a couples of fish on the wall.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a couples of fish on the wall..
Page 1 of 1