BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Montevideo Men Rescued After Canoe Overturns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Two Montevideo Men Rescued After Canoe Overturns Empty
PostSubject: Two Montevideo Men Rescued After Canoe Overturns   Two Montevideo Men Rescued After Canoe Overturns I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:18 am

Kids like this is the reason i don't like that they can get a drivers license, they don't have enough brains in there head to be smart, if they don't stupid shit like this i wouldn't want them on the water either. The rivers are all flooded over there banks and in most areas it is illegal to even be on the waters that are flooded let alone this was after dark what the hell. WHAT MORONS, i hope they charge them with crimes and the money it cost to save there asses.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHIPPEWA COUNTY, Minn. - Two men called 911 while hanging from a tree after their canoe overturned on the Minnesota River Monday night, according to Chippewa County Sheriff.

18-year-old Daniel Jones and 20-year-old Cody Frey, both of Montevideo, launched their canoe at Waterman's Bridge on County Road 15. Around 6 p.m., about a half an hour later, their canoe flipped forcing the two men to swim to a nearby tree and call 911.

Montevideo Fireman Lonny Tostenson and Minn. DNR Conservation Officer Ed Picht road down the Minnesota river in a rescue boat, located the men and rescued them.

Both Jones and Frey were taken to Chippewa County Montevideo Hospital where they were treated and released.

MN State Patrol, Montevideo Police Department, Montevideo Fire Department and CCMH Ambulance Service also assisted.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Two Montevideo Men Rescued After Canoe Overturns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Montevideo Men Rescued After Canoe Overturns   Two Montevideo Men Rescued After Canoe Overturns I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 am

Thats crazy.
Back to top Go down

Two Montevideo Men Rescued After Canoe Overturns
Page 1 of 1