BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Storm coming in.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Another Storm coming in. Empty
PostSubject: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Well, we got another snow/ice storm coming in according to the weather man. We got 12-14 inches a couple weeks ago, and it sounds like we are in for more, this time some rain and some snow. Not a good time of year to have ice. We don't need to lose power when it's this cold out!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Yep were looking at the same thing here, 6+ inches plus some rain mixed in, we need the moister yet in my area so it don't bug me lolol. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 am

I hear ya there, graybeard. We're in for one hell of an ice storm starting on Christmas Eve. I sure hope we end up with more rain than ice... It is definately not a good time for Mother Nature to rear her ugly head with something like this...
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:50 am

Buddy this thing is getting worse as you hear the reports, were looking at 12 to 20 inches here affraid that should be fun delivering papers lolol. affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:08 am

I imagine that delivering papers in this crap isn't any fun. Especially when you have to shovel your way through in spots. I would rather have the snow than the ice any day though....
Back to top Go down
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:05 pm

So far, my area has just had rain, and wind. The temp is hanging around freezing, but if it starts to cool off, look out!. Several areas in Iowa are without power already, hope we keep ours. Snow is still coming, but it doesn't sound as bad as it does for west of here.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:08 am

dang mike keep it over there please ....so far here at 4:07 am we got about 3 inches of snow /sleet affraid
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:27 am

As of 6AM this morning in my area we have 4 1/2 inches, bring it on we need it. affraid cheers Another Storm coming in. 452618
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:27 am

We don't have anything YET.... BUT..... It is coming in.... We're supposed to get some VERY nasty shit this evening....
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:42 am

Well it has stopped snowing here it this time but round 2 isn't that far away, round 2 there talking 7 more inches. affraid cheers 🎅
Back to top Go down
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Still waiting on the snow here. It can stay away as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Well we got about 2 inches over the whole day but it started snowing good now and there talking 7 inches for this area over night. affraid
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:02 am

Well, the ice that they were calling for here got cancelled, THANK GOD!~! It was pretty warm for this time of year out last night. Low was 37*. It rained over night, but nothing else. We're supposed to get some more rain as the day goes on today, so will see how much rain we're going to get. They're calling for about 1/2 inch of rain.....
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:37 am

Well over night we didn't get the 7 inches but we did get at least 4 and then about a 1/4 inch of rain to help make things slick for driving, it's still snowing yet and there talking about 3 more inches before this damn storm moves on i believe we got a total of 14 inches of snow so far . affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:51 am

Well, we got about an inch of rain yesterday. When I woke up this morning, there was more snow on the ground. We got another 1-2 inches of snow and more to come. They're just calling for snow flurries the rest of the day and the next 3 days, BUT...... that doesn't mean that we won't be blasted on on one of those days...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Storm coming in.   Another Storm coming in. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Storm coming in.
Page 1 of 1