BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SWING BATTER BATTER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-12-07

SWING BATTER BATTER Empty
PostSubject: SWING BATTER BATTER   SWING BATTER BATTER I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:58 pm

I STRUCK OUT Embarassed
I went back today to the same spot and fished all day without getting one nibble!! It is hard to know why, everything looked good , the wind out of the nw, light mist , overcast, fish and bait showing on the graft but not one bite!!
I can only think that the barometer was flat, not falling not rising! Thats the only time with these conditions have I struck out!! I need to buy me one of those that have the fluid in them so with a glance you can keep an eye on whats happening.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: SWING BATTER BATTER   SWING BATTER BATTER I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:12 pm

Yep That Barometer Can Play Havoc On The Fishing, I Find It To Happen More When It Is Really Hot Out But It Still Does it When It Is Cold Out Also. study
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
jimhs
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jimhs

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: SWING BATTER BATTER   SWING BATTER BATTER I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:43 pm

OK Pappy that's just downright cheatin'. You fooled me into opening up that post at JMJ titled "here is the big one." Then lo and behold I come over here and get caught a second time because you changed the title of your post. Embarassed That's just not fair!! But it was fun.

Jim Laughing
Back to top Go down
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: SWING BATTER BATTER   SWING BATTER BATTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:09 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ace
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Ace

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: SWING BATTER BATTER   SWING BATTER BATTER I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:24 pm

Can't win them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWING BATTER BATTER   SWING BATTER BATTER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWING BATTER BATTER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Lets Talk Catfish :: Lets Talk Catfish-
Jump to: