BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real or Artificial?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Real or Artificial? Empty
PostSubject: Real or Artificial?   Real or Artificial? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Do you guys go with real Christmas trees or artificial?

I use to go cut trees every year but we ran out of places to get trees..Then we bought pre-cut trees but that got too expensive....Now we have an artificial...It looks ok but it doesnt have that smell.
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Real or Artificial?   Real or Artificial? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:52 pm

we use a artificial becouse mom all ways complaned about the stuff falling off when bring it in the house so we had to go to the artificial and i tell you one thing i dont like them at all thay are not the same i would love to have the smell of the real tree but we cant have it no more we can cut them anywhere here even in our back yeards and mabe in a few peoples yeards lol that as happin but we never did it.
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Real or Artificial?   Real or Artificial? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:27 pm

I like the real tree myself, it is sad but we haven't had a christmas tree in a few years now because it dry's out so fast with the wood stove and i don't like a fake tree at all so we just don't get one. I was hoping to get one this year but i decided against it again, maybe next year as we are going to get a different wood stove for outside so it won't dry out so bad and so fast. 🎅
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Real or Artificial?   Real or Artificial? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:59 pm

North Star wrote:
I like the real tree myself, it is sad but we haven't had a christmas tree in a few years now because it dry's out so fast with the wood stove and i don't like a fake tree at all so we just don't get one. I was hoping to get one this year but i decided against it again, maybe next year as we are going to get a different wood stove for outside so it won't dry out so bad and so fast. 🎅

same here!
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Real or Artificial?   Real or Artificial? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:55 am

I prefer a real tree also, but haven't had one in years. I have a HUGE artificial tree that I had been putting up every year. This year, I'm not even going to put up decorations, as I don't have the time and my place is too small to put out much of anything anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real or Artificial?   Real or Artificial? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real or Artificial?
Page 1 of 1