BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police conducting Facebook drinking stings

Go down 
+2
North Star
bluegill
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Police conducting Facebook drinking stings Empty
PostSubject: Police conducting Facebook drinking stings   Police conducting Facebook drinking stings I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:07 am

We know Facebook has helped police solve all sorts of crimes, from burglary to vandalism.

But did you know it’s also being used to fight a far more pernicious crime? No, not child sex abuse.

Underage drinking.

Apparently, a college student in Wisconsin accepted a Facebook friend request from a cute girl he didn’t know. Shortly thereafter, he got ticketed for underage drinking on the basis of a picture he’d posted of himself holding a beer–in his own home, no less.

True, it’s not smart to post pictures of yourself doing something illegal, even if it’s something pretty tame. (Some of the other kids caught in the same Facebook sting were ticketed based on photos someone else posted, though.) And if you do post those pictures, you shouldn’t accept friend requests from people you don’t know, even if they’re cute.

But for Pete’s sake–there has got to be something else these cops could be doing with their time.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Police conducting Facebook drinking stings   Police conducting Facebook drinking stings I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:13 pm

How frickin lame, i have no time for cops that are that lazy in my book, i think that the public should start making citizen arrests on these cops when the come to a rolling stop and not a full stop at the stop signs, or when they don't use there blinkers this can go both ways for these guys. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Police conducting Facebook drinking stings   Police conducting Facebook drinking stings I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:34 pm

I have always wondwered WHO gives the cops tickets for speeding ect?I mean you know another cop isnt going to do it,round here,fireman,paramedics and cops just dont get traffic tickets for any reason.If you get stopped in my townand a badge or ems id you get sent on your little way.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Police conducting Facebook drinking stings   Police conducting Facebook drinking stings I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Definitely need some better characters in law these days.
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Police conducting Facebook drinking stings   Police conducting Facebook drinking stings I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:40 pm

around here i sees cops speeding in there own cars and thay dont get tickets or anything but if its another person thay well stop them and give the a ticket and i think that is not right thay should be treated the same way as everyone elso thay should get a ticket to its just not right. i dont have a car but i still thinks its a bunch of crap thay should be done the same to them becouse thay are just like everyone elso it dont matter if thay got that badge on thay are still a normal person. Theres a cop use to live next to me and i tell ya he should of had a lot of tickets give to him theres kids on the road im liveing on and thay speed out of here like thay dont care and its going to be there falte one of these days if thay hits anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Police conducting Facebook drinking stings   Police conducting Facebook drinking stings I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:19 am

yeppers ...good ole wisconsin 4 ya ....they /cops get away with a lot of crap here .....town just north of here a few years ago had a lady that was being chased by her husband ,,,,,stopped at the police station ....figured a good spot to get help ....ran in the station doors unlocked ...no one there ....he caught her in there n killed her in the police station .....where were the cops ???? who knows .....probly at the kwik trip gas station eatin doughnuts n b.s.ing with the clerk !
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Police conducting Facebook drinking stings   Police conducting Facebook drinking stings I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:13 pm

We have a new police station here its called Tim Hortons lol becouse if you needs them thats the best places to call for them. but we are getting a new police station here but i dont know why becouse there always at Tim Hortons so i think thay should use that becouse they are there 24/7. lol lol
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police conducting Facebook drinking stings   Police conducting Facebook drinking stings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police conducting Facebook drinking stings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: The Bait Shop-
Jump to: