BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth Empty
PostSubject: Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth   Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:28 pm

OCALA, Fla. – Authorities say they've taken more than 400 animals, including sheep, goats, ducks and even four endangered turtles, from a filthy central Florida home.

Marion County Sheriff's officials investigated Friday and removed dead and living animals from the home of Ileana Verguizas and Andrew Gonzalo Perez. The animals, many covered in fleas and matted with feces, were kept in crates and pens. Cats, dogs, rabbits and parrots were also among the animals found.

Authorities said Verguizas and Perez were trying to raise quail and kept their eggs for months, hoping they would hatch. Some rotted and exploded.

No arrests have been made but authorities say an animal cruelty investigation is ongoing. Officials hope to rehabilitate all the animals for adoption.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth 629730 Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth 182625
Back to top Go down
themaninblack
Dime
Dime
themaninblack

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth   Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth 629730 Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth 629730 Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth 629730 Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth 819458 need i say more Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth   Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:02 am

That crap is alway on the news here...lots of dumb people in Florida I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth   Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fla. officials: Hundreds of animals found in filth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: The Bait Shop-
Jump to: