BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. Empty
PostSubject: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:26 pm

I've got a black Penn 9 for sale. It's got 20 pound line. I also have a Mossberg 20 gauge bolt action with a 3 shell clip. I'm not exactly sure how to do the shipping. It may have to go through a gun dealer. Serious inquires just send me a pm. I need to raise money for fixing my daughter's car.

Last edited by ridgerunner on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:43 pm

Well we got good news today. I talked to the owner of the Chevy dealer and after talking to the owner of the Ace hardware where I have a store account, he's willing to let Leanna make payments on the repairs. I guess that's a good thing about living in a small town. So I guess I'll keep the stuff now. Thanks for the interest folks.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:08 pm

That is the best news i have heard all day that is awesome ridge i like when things go this way. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:35 am

I am so glad to hear this, Ridge!~! Yes, it is nice to live in a small town where you know the people that live there and they trust you. There isn't many towns/people like that any more... This is awesome news!~! Congrats!~! Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. 979382
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:22 am

Well the dealer got Leanna's car fixed. One of the rear shoes had a piece come off and locked up the wheel. I guess I need to check her front pads too to make sure they are ok. Usually the disk pads wear before the rear shoes do. I always thought brakes would last longer than 36,000 miles. The only indication that maybe they were getting worn was that the pedal went about 1/2 way down before the put pressure on the brakes. Guess I'll need to check the brakes every couple years from now on.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:31 am

Before we started the paper route, my wifes brakes had to be changed all the time and could not figure why this was. Well after riding instead of driving when we were together, i figured it out and she was not a happy camper with what i had to say. What she was doing was speeding yes speeding and speeding right up to the last minute, then she would stop at the stop light/sign from 55 mph or what ever the speed limit was and try and get stopped on just a few feet not in yards. she was trying to stop on a dime instead of giving time to stop and it was burning the brakes up fast. Now with the paper route, we have to change them every 3 weekends because we are stopping and going for 500 stops and 14 hours of driving and stopping at normal stops. LOLOL we can change brakes in about 1/2 an hour and be back on the road and going going going. lolol
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:43 am

Holy cow, Mike! That's a lot of brakes per year that you go through!~!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:28 am

Yep but that is a lot of stopping and going every weekend, mail cars are the same way lots of brakes.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:52 pm

WOW!Ridge,I was gonna ask how the liquidation was.I always wanted one of them.
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Hey the liquidation was pretty darned good. Goes well with Roquefort cheese.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:04 am

ridgerunner wrote:
Hey the liquidation was pretty darned good. Goes well with Roquefort cheese.

LMAO Ridge!~!
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Hey Mike, I was talking to one of my friends that have a rukral mail route and he said he use to have to change them every 3 weeks too, then he bouht some special brakes that Nappa carries and noiw he said they last six months before he has to change them.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:11 pm

they must be the ceramic ones. cheers
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Ceramics are worth the money if you can get them. The thing to remember though is that if the brakes last longer then the rotor won't. One of the two of them have to wear.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:10 am

She needs jake brakes on that car!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.   Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ridgerunner's liquidation sale! -- not for sale anymore.
Page 1 of 1