BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deer stand ground blind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deerslayer
Dime
Dime
Deerslayer

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Deer stand ground blind Empty
PostSubject: Deer stand ground blind   Deer stand ground blind I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:09 am

Deer stand/Ground blind

2 of my uncles called me last week and wanted to go squirrel hunting this past Saturday on 1-12-08. Instead of hunting I decided to re-locate one of my climbers that I leave out year round while they were hunting. I found a spot that this year has a lot of good buck sign in the area. This is a picture of it, it's just an old cheap stand that if someone decides they want it they won't be getting much lol! .

Deer stand ground blind Deerstand-1-13-08fishingtrip020

I went then to another area I have hunted for about 7 years now and have seen bobcats,cyotes,deer, turkeys, and tons of squirrels over the years. I built a ground blind at this location when I first stated hunting it and it didn't take long til the wildlife in the area didn't pay any attention to it. I think it's got now where they use it for a land mark. Theres a well used bedding area up the hill from it and a shell bank below it that stays littered with deer tracks. It sits on a draw and is a natural funnel for deer traveling from feeding to bedding areas. I have a couple more stands like this located in different areas and they work great and they are FREE lol! .

Deer stand ground blind Deerstand-1-13-08fishingtrip024

Deer stand ground blind Deerstand-1-13-08fishingtrip005

this is the view sitting in the stand

Deer stand ground blind Deerstand-1-13-08fishingtrip008

This is the last view a few bucks have had over the years affraid lol! .

Deer stand ground blind Deerstand-1-13-08fishingtrip011
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Deer stand ground blind   Deer stand ground blind I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:15 am

buddy that looks to be some really prime hunting land, i have some like that just across the road from my house but hard to get to right now with all the snow. LOLOL there is nothing like having a place like that to hunt, thanks for sharing the pics buddy. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Deer stand ground blind   Deer stand ground blind I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:10 am

nice hunting place you got there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deer stand ground blind   Deer stand ground blind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deer stand ground blind
Page 1 of 1