BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death Empty
PostSubject: Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death   Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 am

EUCLID, Ohio – An Ohio woman who found a fawn in her flower garden has been accused of beating it to death with a shovel. Dorothy Richardson, 75, was charged in a warrant with animal cruelty at her Euclid home near the Cleveland Metroparks Euclid Creek Reservation, a wooded park where deer, foxes and other wildlife roam.

Animal control officer Ann Mills requested the warrant. She said "everybody's very upset" about the fawn's June 15 death.

Richardson hasn't appeared in court. She told Cleveland's WKYC-TV she was afraid of the fawn and used a shovel to try to make it move. She said after it died she put it in a box and took it to the curb on trash day.

Euclid's cruelty to animals charge is punishable by up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death   Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:02 am

I hope she sits every damn day of it and pays even more for that act on a baby animal, that is not only sad it is sick and she needs mental help. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death   Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:44 am

North Star wrote:
I hope she sits every damn day of it and pays even more for that act on a baby animal, that is not only sad it is sick and she needs mental help. Evil or Very Mad

I agree, Mike!~!
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death   Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:40 am

Amen bro, you hit it right on the head.
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death   Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:12 am

The really sad part of all is she thought more about her flowers than she did the life of this little fawn....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death   Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohio woman, 75, accused of beating fawn to death
Page 1 of 1