BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wild turkey crashes through window of Wis. home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Wild turkey crashes through window of Wis. home Empty
PostSubject: Wild turkey crashes through window of Wis. home   Wild turkey crashes through window of Wis. home I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:39 pm

MISHICOT, Wis. – A Wisconsin woman and her 5-year-old daughter got a fowl visitor when an unwelcome wild turkey crashed through a bedroom window.

Heidi Herrera said she was watching television with her daughter Thursday when the bird quickly charged into the living room of their home in the eastern Wisconsin town of Mishicot. Herrera got her daughter and their pet Chihuahua to safety in another bedroom. The mother then ventured out and found the turkey in the kitchen.

When she walked toward it, the bird ran out the open front door and down the street, leaving behind feathers, blood and glass scattered throughout the house.

Wildlife biologist Aaron Buchholz of the state Department of Natural Resources said turkeys can't see windows and the bird probably thought it could fly through the bedroom when it crashed through the window.
Back to top Go down
radish
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
radish

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Wild turkey crashes through window of Wis. home   Wild turkey crashes through window of Wis. home I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:12 am

That is a place I need to live. You could hunt in the yard.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Wild turkey crashes through window of Wis. home   Wild turkey crashes through window of Wis. home I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:27 am

radish wrote:
That is a place I need to live. You could hunt in the yard.

That sure would make hunting alot easier....Wouldnt need any shells for the gun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild turkey crashes through window of Wis. home   Wild turkey crashes through window of Wis. home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild turkey crashes through window of Wis. home
Page 1 of 1