BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving Empty
PostSubject: Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving   Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:14 am

BREMERTON —

Kitsap Sun staff

A 21-year-old Bremerton man and an 18-year-old Silverdale woman were arrested late Wednesday for allegedly dousing their host with pepper spray and taking his money, according to Bremerton Police reports.

Officers were called to the 300 block of Lewis Avenue about 10:30 p.m. They found a 22-year-old man who had been hit in the face with pepper spray.

Police said he'd been hosting a game of rummy with $60 in the "pot." The 18-year-old woman said she wanted to take her dog for a walk, and the 22-year-old went to hold his own dog inside the home as she opened the door to the house.

When he reached down, he felt a spray in his eyes which didn't sting at first, but then began to severely burn. He heard the the 21-year-old yell to the 18-year-old, "Go, go," and the pair left.

The man said the $60 from the rummy game was gone, along with another $400 to $500 he'd kept in the house, police said.

He ran outside as the suspects got into an SUV and attempted to drive away. The getaway hit a snag when the 18-year-old drove backward into a fence and got stuck, police said.

They tried to run off, but were both arrested when police arrived on the scene. The man had a mace can in his pocket, police said.

Both suspects were taken to the Kitsap County jail and booked on suspicion of robbery, with bail set at $25,000.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving   Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:17 am

LMAOOOOOOOO Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving 45659 Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving 45659 Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving 209995
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving   Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:48 am

lol! Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving 29755 Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving 45659
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving   Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempted Bremerton Cash Grab Foiled by Poor Driving
Page 1 of 1