BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police say man used horse tranquilizers to sleep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Police say man used horse tranquilizers to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Police say man used horse tranquilizers to sleep   Police say man used horse tranquilizers to sleep I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:52 am

BATESVILLE, Ark. – Sheriff's deputies said a man used horse tranquilizers to try to drift off into sleep at a Batesville motel. Deputies said the man was taken to the hospital around 6 p.m. Tuesday. Inside his room, deputies said they found syringes and three bottles of horse tranquilizers.

Deputy Anthony Carter said the man told him he used the drugs as many as five times that day to help him go to sleep.

Veterinarian Mark Williams told the Batesville Daily Guard that the drugs the man used likely used are dangerous and tightly controlled. Williams said the man is "lucky to be alive."
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Police say man used horse tranquilizers to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police say man used horse tranquilizers to sleep   Police say man used horse tranquilizers to sleep I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Yep,I know a little bout that stuff,its called ACE,and 10 ccs will sedate a full grown horse in about 5 minutes.So I would say he is lucky to be alive.Dumba$$.
Back to top Go down

Police say man used horse tranquilizers to sleep
Page 1 of 1