BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot Empty
PostSubject: Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot   Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:34 pm

IOWA CITY, Iowa – A man has been arrested in the Iowa City area after police say he tried to eat a bag of marijuana to avoid drug charges. University Heights police said the man was pulled over early Sunday for a traffic violation. Police said the officers noticed a marijuana odor on his breath, and a green, leafy substance on his shirt.

Police Chief Ron Fort said the officers then discovered the man had a partially eaten plastic bag in his mouth.

Fort said the suspect eventually gagged, and a medium sized bag came out of his mouth.

The man was charged with preventing apprehension and obstructing prosecution and third-offense drug possession.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot   Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:36 pm

All he would have gotton out of that was a cheap buzz and slivers in his ass from the stems. Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot 226386 Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot 45659 Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot 540930
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot   Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:37 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot   Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:34 am

lol! Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot 226386 Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot 29755 Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot 45659 Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot 209995 Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot 786698
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot   Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iowa man charged after allegedly eating bag of pot
Page 1 of 1