BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Were Is Everyone

Go down 
+2
themaninblack
North Star
6 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Were Is Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Were Is Everyone   Were Is Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:18 am

Wish i new what the best time is to be on this board, im on here off and on all day long and never see anyone on here. Is there a time when you all are on here or are ya all just not on here any more. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
themaninblack
Dime
Dime
themaninblack

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Were Is Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Is Everyone   Were Is Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:04 am

im still here put no special time
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Were Is Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Is Everyone   Were Is Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:29 am

I'm in and out all day....I have an order for 200 pounds of sinkers I have to get ready over the next two weeks....Not really a big deal but they want 1 oz and under soits time consuming....I have to see if I have enough lead to get this order done too....I think I'm short by 30 lbs.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Were Is Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Is Everyone   Were Is Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:14 pm

30lbs, just go to the tire dealer and fill your pockets lolol. Were Is Everyone 226386
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Were Is Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Is Everyone   Were Is Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Well were down to 9 people that is been here in the last 24 hours, i just don't get it. Were Is Everyone 818420
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Were Is Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Is Everyone   Were Is Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:06 pm

I guess theres a party and we werent invited.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Were Is Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Is Everyone   Were Is Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:39 pm

here i am here I am!Now wheres my dang cookie?
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Were Is Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Is Everyone   Were Is Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:59 pm

I know I've been kind of scarce on the board too, Mike. I am sorry. I work during the day mostly. I try to get online in the morning before I go to work. There are some times that I don't have time. When I get off work, if I don't have any other plans, I try to get on here also. With it being nice outside, people have other things that they need to take care of also. It would be nice for a bunch of us to get together in the chatbox though. I work 7-4 tomorrow and then off Thursday. I know I can't stay up too late tomorrow night, as I have been elected to help plant flowers in the flower beds around the apartment complex that I live in. So, I will be out and about around 9 AM on Thursday. I don't know what time I will be back in on Thursday. Once I get back in, I will be here though, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Were Is Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Is Everyone   Were Is Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Ok folks, i understand that people work yes i do, i am just wondering were everyone that use to be here at least once a day and is now gone. Either way the board will always be here and i just hope to see ya back in do time. cheers
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Were Is Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Is Everyone   Were Is Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:12 pm

I completely understand that one, Mike. I also wonder where all the people have gone. It's hard to say. Maybe some people become members and forget about the site??? Anywho, I am with Mike and hope to see you all back here soon!~!
Back to top Go down
sqrlhntr
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
sqrlhntr

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Were Is Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Is Everyone   Were Is Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:57 pm

I have got alot of stuff going on right now. Some good, some bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Were Is Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were Is Everyone   Were Is Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were Is Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: The Bait Shop-
Jump to: