BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mine and Peg's day on the water!

Go down 
+2
Muskyman
moparman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
moparman
Penny
Penny

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Mine and Peg's day on the water! Empty
PostSubject: Mine and Peg''s day on the water!   Mine and Peg's day on the water! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Peg and I went to the big quarry on Sunday and Monday. On Sunday I caught the pike. Monday it was windy and wasn't doing very good as far as the fishing went. We were in a canoe, with the wind as strong as it was, we would paddle about 3/4 of the way to one side of the quarry and have the wind drift us to the other side. We decided after several hours of this and not catching any fish, we would row to the shore and call it quits. I decided that I would give my lure a try trolling along as we were paddling the canoe to the far end of the quarry to where we parked at the other end. All of a sudden the drag started going, then stopped. Thought it had gotten into some weeds. Then it started and stopped again. The third time, it didn't stop. This was what was produced out of it. It looks longer than what it is, but length was 12". After catching this, we decided to try it a few more times and nothing. So we headed home for the evening.

Mine and Peg's day on the water! Fishing09011

Mine and Peg's day on the water! Fishing09012

Mine and Peg's day on the water! Fishing09014
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Peg's day on the water!   Mine and Peg's day on the water! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Nice catch and report!! Mine and Peg's day on the water! 875797
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Peg's day on the water!   Mine and Peg's day on the water! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Nice catch ,looks like lunch to me.
Back to top Go down
fishmac
Nickel
Nickel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Peg's day on the water!   Mine and Peg's day on the water! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:32 pm

5 or 6 of those and its dinner time !!! nice catch
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Peg's day on the water!   Mine and Peg's day on the water! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:47 am

Yep it would be. Too bad we only caught that one that day. Hopefully will be able to catch some more here soon!~!
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Peg's day on the water!   Mine and Peg's day on the water! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Nice one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine and Peg's day on the water!   Mine and Peg's day on the water! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mine and Peg's day on the water!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: The Bait Shop-
Jump to: