BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker Empty
PostSubject: Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker   Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:03 am

By andrew pergam
NBCConnecticut.com
updated 12:47 p.m. ET, Sat., May 9, 2009

In an obscenity-laced email, a 28-year-old marijuana activist wrote something to the effect of, "I'm getting ready to go postal," according to Capitol Police -- and threatened violence against a Connecticut state lawmaker.

As the police press release points out, "Postal is a slang term recognized by law enforcement to mean commit an act(s) of violence against others."

Dominic Vita, of Somers, is the Vice President of Norml CT, a group pushing for marijuana legalization.

Vita was charged with disorderly conduct for the e-mail sent Thursday relating to State Senator Toni Boucher.

His mugshot may also go down as one of the best we've seen in a while, with him sporting a shirt that reads "Well Hung".

This isn't the first young man interested in flexing his political muscle by threatening lawmakers via e-mail.

In late March, police said Timothy Kane wrote threatening e-mails to two lawmakers who proposed a controversial bill. At the time, Kane was a sixth grade math teacher.

At least they're showing an interest in the process, right? Go get some Cheetos.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker   Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:21 pm

hmmmm cheetos Smile
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker   Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker 452618 Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker 452618
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker   Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pot Legalizer Threatens 'Going Postal' on Lawmaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: The Bait Shop-
Jump to: