BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiff over kiss lands bride-to-be in jail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Tiff over kiss lands bride-to-be in jail Empty
PostSubject: Tiff over kiss lands bride-to-be in jail   Tiff over kiss lands bride-to-be in jail I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:19 am

ST. LUCIE COUNTY — Wedding bells may not ring Saturday for a couple whose argument over a kiss landed the bride-to-be in jail.

St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to an apartment in the 6600 block of Woods Island Circle near Fort Pierce at 3:23 a.m. Thursday by reports of a domestic disturbance. Deputies found a man with “numerous lacerations on his upper chest, neck, shoulders, left arm and lower back ... consistent with fingernail scratches.”

They also found a “hysterical and crying” woman.

The man told deputies that when he picked up the woman at the bar where she works, he saw her kissing her boss. The woman admitted she had been drinking and admitted kissing her boss while waiting for her ride.

Back at the apartment, the two began arguing when the man said he was having second thoughts about Saturday’s wedding.

The woman admitted to police she started “swinging,” scratching the man. She couldn’t answer for a small swollen part of her upper lip.

Deputies arrested 20-year-old Lauren Ashley Wade on a charge of misdemeanor battery and took her to the St. Lucie County Jail.

Wade made bail Friday. Whether the nuptials will proceed was not included in the report.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Tiff over kiss lands bride-to-be in jail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiff over kiss lands bride-to-be in jail   Tiff over kiss lands bride-to-be in jail I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:24 am

Sounds like a Springer moment.
Back to top Go down

Tiff over kiss lands bride-to-be in jail
Page 1 of 1