BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind Empty
PostSubject: Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind   Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:52 am

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Police didn't have to dust for fingerprints to find this suspect — they just rifled through the wallet he left behind at the scene. Albert Vincent Perkins was charged with robbing First Federal Bank in Kansas City on Thursday. Police said he walked into the bank, handed the teller a plastic bag and ordered her to give him all of the $100 bills. Then he walked out of the bank — but left his wallet sitting on the counter.

The U.S. attorney's office said the teller and a customer in the bank identified the photo on the driver's license and another photo in the wallet as the robber.

Perkins was arrested Thursday night. Police say he took about $3,100.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind   Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:38 am

What a moron. Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind 45659
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind   Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind 468212 Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind 468212 Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind 468212 Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind 468212
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind   Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police: Bank robber nabs $3K, leaves wallet behind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: The Bait Shop-
Jump to: