BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car Empty
PostSubject: Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car   Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:51 am

PULLMAN, Wash. – Police said two men suffered injuries after they were beaten after urinating on what they thought was an unoccupied vehicle on Friday morning. Police said the owner got out of the car and assaulted the two men with a golf club. One of the men suffered a possible arm fracture and was transported to Pullman Regional Hospital.

Police Sergeant Dan Dornes said urinating in public is a crime, but the two men will probably not be cited in this case.

Police were trying to locate the owner of the car.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car   Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:37 am

Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car 45659 Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car 45659 Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car 45659
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car   Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car 29755 Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car 29755 Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car 29755 Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car 29755 Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car 226386 Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car 226386 Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car 226386
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car   Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car 659609
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car   Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car 659609
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car   Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Men beaten with golf club after urinating on car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: The Bait Shop-
Jump to: