BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All of man's windblown cash returned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

All of man's windblown cash returned Empty
PostSubject: All of man's windblown cash returned   All of man's windblown cash returned I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:20 am

CHARLOTTETOWN, Prince Edward Island, May 5 (UPI) -- A Canadian man says he's amazed he got back more than $10,000 in cash that was suddenly blown from his banking bag on Prince Edward Island.

Landlord Ian Taylor was on his way to his bank in Charlottetown to make a cash deposit Monday but had neglected to close the zipper on the bank bag. Suddenly, the cash was blowing everywhere, he told the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.

Taylor said he grabbed as much money as he could and called out to passersby for help because he couldn't do it alone.

"There were women in dresses and everything. They were down underneath vehicles picking up the money. Young people were picking up the money and they were saying, 'Whose money is this?' and bringing it to me and handing it to me," Taylor said. "So it was just amazing that they were able to do that. I'm very happy and very grateful."

Taylor told the CBC that when he counted the money at his bank every bill had been retrieved.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: All of man's windblown cash returned   All of man's windblown cash returned I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:25 am

You wont see that everyday.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: All of man's windblown cash returned   All of man's windblown cash returned I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:57 am

can u say ....me lucky ??? All of man's windblown cash returned 729539
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of man's windblown cash returned   All of man's windblown cash returned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of man's windblown cash returned
Page 1 of 1