BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shoplifters found after leaving photos in cart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Shoplifters found after leaving photos in cart Empty
PostSubject: Shoplifters found after leaving photos in cart   Shoplifters found after leaving photos in cart I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:11 am

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. – Authorities said two Port St. Lucie women tried to steal nearly $200 worth of merchandise from a Wal-Mart but got caught because they left packets of recently developed pictures in their abandoned shopping carts.

Police said a self-checkout cashier noticed two women scan and pay for $70 worth of items Thursday, but the bagged groceries in their carts appeared worth much more. When the cashier asked to see their receipt, the women took off.

Among all the merchandise that hadn't been paid for, store officials found two packets of recently developed pictures. The cashier identified the women in the photos, and the name and phone number on the envelopes turned out to belong to one of the women.

Both women face retail theft charges.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Shoplifters found after leaving photos in cart   Shoplifters found after leaving photos in cart I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:22 pm

LMAO! We find stuff in isles hid behind other merchandise EVERY DAY that has been stolen. The thieves are really getting sneaky now. They know which isles does not have cameras and which isles do. Yesterday we found and empty EPT Pregnancy Test Kit box behind some weedeaters LOLOL.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Shoplifters found after leaving photos in cart   Shoplifters found after leaving photos in cart I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:17 am

I've found money...beer....cigarettes....ect.ect...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoplifters found after leaving photos in cart   Shoplifters found after leaving photos in cart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoplifters found after leaving photos in cart
Page 1 of 1